- Thon Hotel Arena, 1 Nesgata, 2004 Lillestrøm
- Oslo, Norge
- Se buildingSMARTs webbplats
International Standards Summit
buildingSMART Norway Annual Conference and Dinner (bSNK20) will be held in parallel with the buildingSMART International Standards Summit. Norwegian experts in technology and digitization will meet to discuss openBIM and digitalization in the building and construction industry. The focus will be on “how to implement openBIM (and other digital solutions) in practice?” The keynotes from the Norwegian building and construction industry will share their experiences with openBIM implementation and they will underline the challenges they have encountered.
bSI and buildingSMART Norway are delighted to announce that registration is now open. There is also sponsorship opportunities and an exciting new side program to be unveiled soon.
The agenda will be structured around the buildingSMART domains; Building, Rail, Infrastructure, Product, Airport, Regulation and Construction. It will also include an exciting plenary session and a new side program called “openBIM Technology Day”.
Explore the various ways you can attend the summit below:
- Full Summit Package (includes all 4 days, includes Welcome Dinner)
- Day 1: Opening Plenary
- Day 1: Welcome Dinner (Oslo Opera House)
- Day 2: bS Norway Annual Conference
- Day 2: bS Norway Annual Dinner
- Day 3: openBIM Technology Day
- Days 1 - 3: Opening Plenary and Working Session
- Day 4: Closing Plenary